PDA

View Full Version : Irrigation help needed

WA 2 FST
07-30-2006, 11:50 AM
Guys,

I need to run a couple new lateral lines into my existing irrigation system. When my father-in-law and I originally installed the system we had no trees on the lot... now they are large enough to where there are some areas that are not getting enough water. The problem is being worsened by the current Stage 3 water restrictions.

It will be a rather simple job, but I'm not going to go rent a trencher for two new lines, and I'm 10 years older than I was when I did the original install. I have no desire to do this myself, even if the engineering of it is a no-brainer.

Anyone out there that is reputable, and will take on a "small" job?

Tex Arcana
08-02-2006, 01:02 PM
Guys,

I need to run a couple new lateral lines into my existing irrigation system. When my father-in-law and I originally installed the system we had no trees on the lot... now they are large enough to where there are some areas that are not getting enough water. The problem is being worsened by the current Stage 3 water restrictions.

It will be a rather simple job, but I'm not going to go rent a trencher for two new lines, and I'm 10 years older than I was when I did the original install. I have no desire to do this myself, even if the engineering of it is a no-brainer.

Anyone out there that is reputable, and will take on a "small" job?

HOw soon are you wanting or needing to do this? When the addition is done, I'm going to rent a trencher to run some electrical and pipe from the shed to the shop, so if you can wait a bit, you cna go in on that with me, and I can help you run the irrigation.

WA 2 FST
08-02-2006, 01:24 PM
I'm getting it taken care of, John. Thanks for the offer.