PDA

View Full Version : Maf-ia input

sandpiperx
07-26-2006, 01:07 PM
Ok good people just received a Maf-ia unit from predator need to know is there anything that needs to be done to the truck before I install or setup. read the directions understand some of it. the other half is just jibberish to me, but its all good.. thanx hope you all are having a great day..mp:tu:

SILVER2000SVT
07-26-2006, 01:29 PM
Ok good people just received a Maf-ia unit from predator need to know is there anything that needs to be done to the truck before I install or setup. read the directions understand some of it. the other half is just jibberish to me, but its all good.. thanx hope you all are having a great day..mp:tu:

You have to get a tune based on the setting you want to use on the MAFia. You do not want to install or use it until then because it would read too low and run lean. I think there is a zero gain setting that would be ok to use but that doesn't do you any good because it just passes through the same signal it's reading.

sandpiperx
07-26-2006, 02:29 PM
Thats what I thought thanx for the comeback. Also Josh I got your message and will call you asap. mp:tu: