PDA

View Full Version : looking for stock upper pulley

1stlightning
07-17-2006, 04:47 PM
Want to see if anyone has a stock upper pulley they would be willing to part with. I am not sure what size mine is but I think it is too much for my truck. I am tired of blowing things and I am looking to go back to stock.

RUNVS
07-17-2006, 04:52 PM
Are you currently running a one-piece pressed-on upper, or is yours an interchangeable upper with four allen head screws holding it to a pressed-on hub?

I have the stock 2.93 in both configurations. $25.00 for either one.

PoorSvtman
07-17-2006, 08:13 PM
i have a stock pulley... all the black has been stripped off. So either you can polish it or paint it what ever color you want or i can paint it what ever color you want...

I also have a pulley puller

1stlightning
07-18-2006, 10:45 AM
I am not too woried about the paint. I can paint that myself. How much do you want for it and would you be willing to swap it out for me because I don't have the pulley puller.

i have a stock pulley... all the black has been stripped off. So either you can polish it or paint it what ever color you want or i can paint it what ever color you want...

I also have a pulley puller

PoorSvtman
07-18-2006, 04:01 PM
the normal going rate on them over on nloc seems to be around $50... Is wataga around north richland hills area? I can come out that way more than likely sometime this weekend

RUNVS
07-18-2006, 04:41 PM
The Harley-Davidson and Cobra guys have been known to pay as much as $100 for the 2.93 Lightning pulley. Worth an extra two lbs. of boost on their motors. :d

1stlightning
07-18-2006, 04:55 PM
Watauga is right next to the N.R.H area. I will be there this weekend. Give me a shout on my cell and we can figure out when to do this. My # is 817-657-8292.

the normal going rate on them over on nloc seems to be around $50... Is wataga around north richland hills area? I can come out that way more than likely sometime this weekend