PDA

View Full Version : Its time to let her go.......

Alpine
06-24-2006, 08:18 PM
Not Amy, the truck!:rll: This is just a heads up. The truck is going up for sale in about two weeks. There are a few things I would like to fix cosmetically(sp?) before I put it up for sale.If I dont sell it the way it sits, I will part it out. For obvious reasons, it will probably be parted and exchanged for stock parts. I have every bolt on you can think of and some custom items that will be for sale. Dont start making dibs because friends of mine have said if I ever did sell it they wanted some things so they will have first shot. I will post up a price for the truck in a couple of weeks, or the list of parts. If you know of anyone that is looking for an L, shoot me a pm.
Thanks,
Jeff.

wesman
06-24-2006, 09:21 PM
WTF ??? :flaming::bs:throw:

Why you selling Jeff?

--wes

StormShadow
06-25-2006, 08:42 AM
Not Amy, the truck!:rll: This is just a heads up. The truck is going up for sale in about two weeks. There are a few things I would like to fix cosmetically(sp?) before I put it up for sale.If I dont sell it the way it sits, I will part it out. For obvious reasons, it will probably be parted and exchanged for stock parts. I have every bolt on you can think of and some custom items that will be for sale. Dont start making dibs because friends of mine have said if I ever did sell it they wanted some things so they will have first shot. I will post up a price for the truck in a couple of weeks, or the list of parts. If you know of anyone that is looking for an L, shoot me a pm.
Thanks,
Jeff.

Dude you didn't tell me that you got married (cough*BOBBY*cough) :evil
Seriously though hate to see you get rid of your truck right when its about to be paid off.

tiffo60
06-25-2006, 09:24 AM
i think its pretty much already paid off, jeff dude :nono:

Nuhklz
06-25-2006, 12:08 PM
...when its about to be paid off.

That's only part of the equation. Sometimes the picture is bigger...

99WhiteBeast
06-25-2006, 01:17 PM
well

True Blue Aggie
06-25-2006, 01:41 PM
You should take it out to Kennedale tonight and have one final night of fun in it....:beer:

dboat
06-25-2006, 02:37 PM
WTF ??? :flaming::bs:throw:

Why you selling Jeff?

--wes

I understand why priorities change, but how many times have we seen guys sell their truck only to wish they hadnt?
Dana

PoorSvtman
06-25-2006, 03:37 PM
ill never sell my truck... even tho this truck has kicked my arse a few times i wont get rid of it.. I still kick myself for letting my civic go.. I know its a civic but it was the frist car i totaly got on my own and did all the work to it..

Also jeff if you part her out i better get some parts off it...

L-Fever
06-26-2006, 07:32 AM
That's only part of the equation. Sometimes the picture is bigger...

...and sharing the good and bad times with great friends!:beer:

L8 APEX
06-26-2006, 05:54 PM
Selling the truck fixes nothing:bs . I say the truck stays:cool:

tliss
06-26-2006, 08:15 PM
Sounds like a cat wouldn't do this time :evil

Tom

Alpine
06-26-2006, 08:29 PM
Selling the truck fixes nothing:bs . I say the truck stays:cool::confused: It has nothing to do with fixing anything.:Bullshit

Alpine
06-26-2006, 08:36 PM
Sounds like a cat wouldn't do this time :evil

TomLmao.... :rll: Trust me that is not it. My pimp grip is still strong young grasshopper.

tiffo60
06-27-2006, 01:11 PM
Lfest wont be the same with out stubbs:eek:

REXRENEGADE
06-27-2006, 04:23 PM
Please Say It Aint So Jeffro!
:(

ThunderBolt
06-27-2006, 07:23 PM
Jeff, not sure if my PM reached you. Touch bases w/ me when you get a chance.

Thanks.

TP Derrick D
06-29-2006, 05:25 PM
BLING KING !!!! say it ain't so.....com' on Jeff-ro !!! Not u 2!! wtf ? Man, the 5+ years ownership club is getting thinner & thinner. I thought you'd have it forever.:confused:

99WhiteBeast
06-29-2006, 10:34 PM
BLING KING !!!! say it ain't so.....com' on Jeff-ro !!! Not u 2!! wtf ? Man, the 5+ years ownership club is getting thinner & thinner. I thought you'd have it forever.:confused:

He's headed over to the dark side:nono:- be very very afraid:eek:

Alpine
06-29-2006, 10:43 PM
He's headed over to the dark side:nono:- be very very afraid:eek::evil Your the King again bad D.:bows