PDA

View Full Version : Tranny Installation?

TxBolt
10-27-2002, 06:22 PM
Terry, what would the automotive place I went to in Duncanville charge me to swap out trannies? I can't remember their name. And could thay do that on a Saturday? Its my only transportation as of the moment.Gregg is going to send me a tranny and if I choose to do it myself , I need a place for pick up and delivery. The trucks can't drop it at my house for reasons of city code. So is it poss. to use your shop as delivery so I could pick it up? If thats too much trouble I will see about woking something else out. Thanks!

L8 APEX
10-27-2002, 07:45 PM
I don't think semi's are allowed down Main st either maybe brian can advise us:D. R&R transmission is 250:tu:

TxBolt
10-28-2002, 05:21 AM
Gregg responded and tells me to send it up there and he will tear it down and see what he finds. Don,t know how thats going to happen. Impossiable for me to be without a truck for a mounth. I thought he would send me one and I send the other back. I would love for them to do it. I will work on getting another car and contact you in a week or so. Thanks alot Terry that will work!:tu: