PDA

View Full Version : Gto Hit

Beaudee
05-03-2006, 05:09 PM
Wife just called,got rerended @ a red light.Hitter has no drivers liscense,no insurance and left before the cops came.:flaming: This ought to be good.Wife seems to have problems @ red lights.:flaming:She's O.K..Says the bumper of the car is pushed in and some damage to the lights.

98Cobra
05-03-2006, 05:52 PM
She get a license plate on the guy?

Beaudee
05-03-2006, 06:29 PM
Wife asked for I.D. and the girl only had a passport.Wife wrestled her and kept it before she left.Cops came and just called me,after researching her name said the girls liscense is suspended,last date of good insurance was in 04.Hopefully the passport is good.We got her name address,liscense number and the girl now has warnts,and the police have her passport now, if it is whos on the passport.Whole thing sounds fishy.Just glad nobody was hurt,my 11 year old daughter was in the car @ the time.

98Cobra
05-03-2006, 06:55 PM
Passport? Who carries their passport? Weird.

Glad everyone is ok.

dboat
05-03-2006, 08:02 PM

Glad everyone is ok.

+1

Sounds like it could have been worse.. be thankful.

Mark #2
05-03-2006, 08:46 PM

Glad everyone is ok.

I do all the time;)

But wrestling for the passport is very cool, what country?
I doubt that it is the same person with the warrants.
This could be interesting.

Also glad everyone is okay.

Beaudee
05-04-2006, 12:08 AM
I do all the time;)

But wrestling for the passport is very cool, what country?
I doubt that it is the same person with the warrants.
This could be interesting.

Also glad everyone is okay.
The passport is from USA.She used it for I.D. since her liscense was suspended i guess.Probally from no insurance in the past.

SILVER2000SVT
05-04-2006, 06:22 AM
Glad everybody is ok.

As long as you know who it was you're ok for the repair. That's what your un-insured motorist insurance is for. It's not supposed to count against you either like a comprehensive or collision claim. The only catch is that you have to have identified the person or vehicle that did it. If they did a hit and run and you had no way to identify them you couldn't file the claim.

Beaudee
05-04-2006, 08:02 AM
The damage isnt too bad.Looks like a new bumper and sport pckg. cover on the bumper.Didn,t see any tail light damage.The O in gto is pushed in pretty good.I estimate about $2000.00 rent car included.She got hit by a Chevy Tahoe.Wouldn't be so bad if the women had insurance.Its now an inconvienance.This makes it a perfect record for every car my wife has had,its been totaled or hit.:hammer: :rll:.Every time its been another driver hitten her.I still think she needs a hummer,or something big.:rll:

dboat
05-04-2006, 07:31 PM
.I still think she needs a hummer,or something big.:rll:

Wouldnt she be the one getting you a hummer?:twitch:

Beaudee
05-05-2006, 10:11 AM
Looks like i am eating it on this one.No return calls from the women,so its state farm.Since she had no insurance my deductable is $250.00 for un-insured.Damage estimate is 650.00.