PDA

View Full Version : Miltec MT-66 Paintball gun

SpeedyBolt
04-30-2006, 08:56 PM
I just recently bought this gun and I have only played two days with it and shot about 500 rounds through it. This gun looks bad ass and shoots great but it is really heavy and I'm tired of hauling this bad boy around. Here are some specs on it;

Being designed after the M-16/M-4 and its many configurations it is an accurate simulation of the real thing. Police and military use this for training scenarios. Can use either CO2 or Compressed air to fire .68 inch caliber paintballs with semi automatic fire. Extremely rugged and durable requiring minimal maintenance like the real thing you take care of it and it will take care of you on the field.

This is no Toy being a virtual exact replica of the real thing all the way down to the adjustable military sights and collapsible telescoping stock with sling loops. Has a rear velocity adjuster and push safety making it acceptable for use at most fields for both casual and scenario play. Emulates the action and recoil of the real thing. Parts from any MT-66 are completely compatible with each version of the MT-66.

* Real Cocking System
* Built-in MT Mag Kit
* 14" Hop-up Barrel

I have also added a BSA 30mm red dot scope with a see through weaver style mount for it so you can still use the iron sights. I have also added a sling and the hopper comes with it also (the gun didn't come with one). I paid 359.00 just for the gun, it can be yours for 300.00.

My computer is currently wigging out and won't let me post pics, I will get some up ASAP!

PoorSvtman
04-30-2006, 10:28 PM
theres a guy over on another local mini truck forum im on thats looking for stuff.. i passed him the link...

SpeedyBolt
05-01-2006, 10:08 AM
theres a guy over on another local mini truck forum im on thats looking for stuff.. i passed him the link...
Thanks Bro, I'll get some pics up as soon as I can. If they want to look at it before I get a chance to get the pics up just tell them to Google Miltec.