PDA

View Full Version : F/S 03 Lightning Complete body kit!

riskistang
02-28-2006, 04:53 PM
F/S 03 Lightning complete body kit!

*Front Grill, and mounting brackets
*Lower bumper cover with mounting bracket and clear fog lights
*Complete side skirts
*Back bumper
*Fender emblems, and tail gate emblems
*Both driver/pass mirrors w/ built in turn signals
*Front headlights, side markers, and tail lights.....

All in great-perfect condition!

650.00 plus shipping or pick up!
NC 28304

Email for pictures or questions!

SOLD....Thanks

98Cobra
02-28-2006, 05:36 PM
In before the lock! :tongue:

riskistang
02-28-2006, 05:39 PM
In before the lock! :tongue:

:confused:

tiffo60
02-28-2006, 05:44 PM
kind of a rule of thumb around here not to make your first posts sales:nono:

riskistang
02-28-2006, 05:48 PM
Well, sorry...didnt see that rule...I have them on my corral.net forum....just thought I let you guys know about what I have for sale....

I dont see no harm in it....woudl you guys rather me be a :postwhore to try to sell you guys a few items like 98Cobra is doign to bump his up?.....:rolleyes:

Silver_2000
02-28-2006, 06:57 PM
Well, sorry...didnt see that rule...I have them on my corral.net forum....just thought I let you guys know about what I have for sale....

I dont see no harm in it....woudl you guys rather me be a :postwhore to try to sell you guys a few items like 98Cobra is doign to bump his up?.....:rolleyes:

Joe

I see harm in it - Im the one that posted the rules here.

The difference here is that 98Cobra actually lives in Dallas Fort Worth and has been participating in the forum and the local events for many, many years. That means that he is allowed and even encouraged to post things for sale in this forum.

You however are only interested in using OUR bandwidth for your own profit and are not interested in participating in the club in any other way. Thats the problem as is outlined in the BOld RED announcement at the top of the section AND is spelled out in the description of the for sale section.

Since you failed to read the 2 posts about the section rules please dont make the mistake of taking shots at long time members here in defensive reaction to your error.
Doug