PDA

View Full Version : F/S 03 Lightning Seats!.....

riskistang
02-28-2006, 04:44 PM
F/S 03 Lightning seats....

36k miles seat time....in perfect condition! No rips, tears, stains, or holes...
Driver power....pass manual...

750.00 plus shipping or pick up!

98Cobra
02-28-2006, 05:37 PM
In before lock :)

Mark #2
02-28-2006, 07:17 PM
Give the guy a break.
I am waiting for the first time poster with a JLP KB intake.:D

Silver_2000
02-28-2006, 08:59 PM
I would give him a break except

Doug
Flex away gumby....Please remove me from your hometown forum, so your members stop emailing for wanting my "way over priced items"....

Hvae a nice day...see you at the track in the review....

Joe

Doug Boss <Doug@SVTLightnings.com> wrote:

Joe

I don’t care if you shine john forces shoes – You didn’t read the terms of service when you registered and you didn’t read the terms of the for sale section –

You are entitled to your opinion that I’m silly – I think you have a reading problem.

The common theme for folks like you from across the country when they post stuff for sale on lots of places is that they are asking premium if not ridiculous money for the crap they are selling
Assuming they had any friends that owned similar cars or trucks, If they weren’t trying to get premium money the stuff would be gone already.

If you had responded like an adult rather than a 18 year old your posts would have been left alone – Instead you decided to flex your keyboard muscles …

Now let me flex mine
Good bye
Doug

Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 6:42 PM
To: TALON - Texas Area Lightning Owners North - Forums
Subject: Re: Reply to post 'F/S 03 Lightning Complete body kit!'

Doug,

First off, let me say for you guys to rugulate people from posting anything in the for sale section before posting anywhere else is silly...

Second you have no idea what my intentions are yo use YOUR bandwith!

I am in the process of building my newly acquired 03 Lighting for strickly drag racing with a 331 twin turbo setup, and take ti to several different tracks, just like i did with my OTHER 2 MUSTANGS! at NMRA and FFW events!

I also helped build other race cars that compete and run in the NMRA and FFW....Tim Lyons SSO car, and Mike King's SSO car, Danny Cook's Outlaw 10.5 car, and Mike Ray's Outlaw car....to name a few...

Im sorry I am to busy to sit in front of the computer to chime in on peoples silly little insults or and worry about thread count postings!

I was tryin to sell, my items on the few sites to fellow Ford Driving drag racing people, before I listed it all on Ebay to the masses, and giving a better deal than you can find on Ebay for that mere reason!

I would like to thank you for showing me how the people on YOUR bandwith are and glad I will no longer be participating at this web site in the future when I DO have time to post a compent on how shining my truck looks with this new wax I got at pep boys.....

I am not trying to be rude or an ass about this.....but seriously next time before you try to play master of the internet before you have any clue on who they are or what the main purpose is, try asking.....You get a better picture of what is going on....

It's not like I was ripping anyone off, or selling bogus items....Figured you booys might be interested in a few top quality OEM parts like others where with all the PM's about them!

Sincerly,

Joe

Silver_2000
02-28-2006, 09:16 PM
If you guys are interested you can email him

I wouldnt let him know you saw it here though ... LOL

Doug

Moonshine
02-28-2006, 09:40 PM
Good for you Doug. :bows

riskistang
03-03-2006, 12:05 PM
IS the water calm now, and egos in check.....

Sorry more missing the "newbie cant list stuff for sale" section. If I would of seen it I would not of.....

I didnt get the whole..."in before the lock part" and it upset me a little becuase someone thought it was funny....I felt left out on the joke....Instead of that comment maybe a helpful, (You cant post in classifieds just yet t'til you reach so many posts in the forum):tu:

Seriously, just wanted to give people on here and Corral a heads up before I listed it to the masses....

Make me a reasonable offer...Im more partial to local pick ups:D

98Cobra
03-03-2006, 12:23 PM
IS the water calm now, and egos in check.....

I dont know, IS your ego in check?

Sorry more missing the "newbie cant list stuff for sale" section. If I would of seen it I would not of.....

Funny how in your rude email to Doug you failed to apologize for your error, and instead insulted everyone on the board.

I didnt get the whole..."in before the lock part" and it upset me a little becuase someone thought it was funny....I felt left out on the joke....

I guess you havent been around internet forums very long. Too busy building all those fast cars, I guess, and thats fine, but if you get your feelings hurt for something that is YOUR fault, you shouldnt send nastygrams to people. :rolleyes:

Seriously, just wanted to give people on here and Corral a heads up before I listed it to the masses....

I thought you had tons of PMs already on these parts? What happened?

Make me a reasonable offer...Im more partial to local pick ups:D

If you get a local pick up off a Texas board, I will be pretty surprised. But stranger things have happened...

riskistang
03-03-2006, 09:53 PM
Seriously, Is this all called for? You seemed to be the one to push the ball down the hill here....I think it might of been better to just let me know what I had "done wrong" on here instead of making a joke out of it....

So, if you feel like picking apart my statements just to get a rise out of someone....please do it with someone else....It is not called for on here nor anywhere in my opinion....

I never in my wildest dreams would of thought people would get bent out of shape over something in the classifieds....If you do not like what I have for sale, Im sorry it dont interest you.

As far as joining this site, it seemed great at first....I just was not expecting someone just to be sitting by the computer to throw out uncalled for comments like you did instead of offering helpful advice....

I think we are all here for the common reason....and if what I am selling seems over priced...make a reasonable offer then....

And there are a a few people interested in what I have listed so far...just wheels and tires are not light to have shipped...

If you are just wanting to give me a hard time about things....I will gladly give you my phone number and I will listen to what you have to say.....but dont start making waves for no reason....Its just not called for.

I guess because Im the "new guy" here you feel its ok to do or say what you please....Ok....Lets just play by that old famous parent to kid rule....
"If you dont have something nice to say, dont say nothing at all!"

And to answer your question....yes, my ego is in check....just dont like it when people just try to be funny guys at my expense

Thanks and have a nice day.....
I take you are not interested in the seats then 98Cobra?

L8 APEX
03-03-2006, 10:51 PM
Do you know if these will bolt into my F250 it is a Ford truck and has buckets factory. If so I might consider a trade for your seats. Mine are 2005 black leather like new!

riskistang
03-04-2006, 12:41 AM
The F150 and F 250's use the same cab unless it varies extened cab or supercrew, but the bolt holes should all be the same for the fronts....Not 100% on that....could call the dealership or another member here would be able to answer that for sure....

But as far as a trade I would have to decline on that, as for I will only be needing one Kirkey alum race seat in it....

Let me know if you are interested....I think sat night I will remove from here and put on Ebay...

98Cobra
03-04-2006, 03:09 PM
I take you are not interested in the seats then 98Cobra?

Um, no.

I wont bother with you any more, since you cant answer to a single thing I posed.

Gonna go back to reading threads about how great the wax is I bought a Pep Boys now. :rolleyes: