PDA

View Full Version : How to buy/sell on Paypal?

True Blue Aggie
02-05-2006, 01:14 PM
I still have the Predator in hand, and I was going to post it up on NLOC and possibly F150online. Only problem is I have never tried to sell anything using Paypal. Anyone have any advice on how to do it? When should I ship the tuner? When should I receive payment from seller?

Thanks in advance...

wesman
02-05-2006, 01:26 PM
If you have already set up your acccount all you do is give them your email address you set up with paypal. That is your payment address. The other person will put you as the receiver of the payment and once they pay you will have the balance minus the fees in your account.

You can ship as soon as you see payment in your account as the only person that can deny/reverse the payment is the receiver.

To access your money, you cna either keep it in Paypal and it earns interest and you can use it for other purchases or you can access it with a Paypal Debit card or transfer it to your Bnak Account.

Let me know if that helped, I can expound a bit if you have any more questions.

--wes

True Blue Aggie
02-05-2006, 01:33 PM
Wes.....thanks man.

wesman
02-05-2006, 01:55 PM
NP buddy. Keep in mind, that as the seller you should only ship to the verified address of the buyer or you lose all protection. Also, once you ship and stuff put the tracking # in through Paypal, that will ensure there is no funny business on the receivers end, it also updates the buyer with the tracking information.

--wes

SpeedyBolt
02-05-2006, 08:10 PM
keep it in Paypal and it earns interest

I didn't know that it earned interest. What's the rate?

wesman
02-06-2006, 12:39 AM
Oh yeah...I sold a lot of parts off the 350Z...about 6K worth....gained a lot of interest.

Currently earning 4.38%*

knana

--wes