PDA

View Full Version : Jiffy Lube dyno update

microsuck
01-27-2006, 02:06 PM
I called the richardson jiffy lube dyno today to see what they were charging, and the first guy said $39.99. I then asked if that was for 1 pull or 3, and if that was with AFR, or not (hoping to save a few $ by skipping the AFR), and then he said he didnt know. Then his manager got on the phone and said "our dyno isnt open to the public anymore". Whats the deal there? I havent been there in 2 years. Has anyone been there recently and was aware of this?

True Blue Aggie
01-27-2006, 05:59 PM
Its not open to the public anymore, because the manager has his drag car on it using the lift as storage. I would not depend on the car being down anytime soon.

If I were you, I would take your rides over to Real Performance Motorsports in Lewisville. Thats probably the closest one that I would trust.

Mark #2
01-27-2006, 06:27 PM
Its not open to the public anymore, because the manager has his drag car on it using the lift as storage. I would not depend on the car being down anytime soon.

If I were you, I would take your rides over to Real Performance Motorsports in Lewisville. Thats probably the closest one that I would trust.
What he said, that is the last place we went.

microsuck
01-27-2006, 07:01 PM
Man, what a life. Have your own drag car and dyno to leave it on. Must be nice.:) How much is this place in lewisville? I just need 3 pulls without wideband. They arent tuning anything, its a diesel. I just need to check my #s.

Mark #2
01-27-2006, 07:09 PM
http://www.real-performance-motorsports.com/index.cfm

I'm thinking that is was ~$60

WA 2 FST
01-27-2006, 07:22 PM
Call them, talk to Keith and tell them you know me. Might save you a little $$. ;) Seriously, it is a quality shop run by good people. I've known Keith for a decade. He's a good guy.

Tex Arcana
01-28-2006, 03:56 AM
Methinks it's time for another dyno day, before the air temps start to climb again. :D