PDA

View Full Version : Single blade TB,C&L inlet and upper intake.

QDRHRSE
01-24-2006, 02:16 PM
Accufab single blade TB ($379 retail), C&L true flue inlet pipe ($125 retail), and C&L upper intake/plenum ($275 RETAIL). Used for 25 miles. $550 shipped. PayPal only. I would rather not seperate.

dboat
01-24-2006, 08:22 PM
Accufab single blade TB ($379 retail), C&L true flue inlet pipe ($125 retail), and C&L upper intake/plenum ($275 RETAIL). Used for 25 miles. $550 shipped. PayPal only. I would rather not seperate.

Whats going on? why you selling?

QDRHRSE
01-24-2006, 11:04 PM
Dana,

To make really simple: I bought a truck that needed a lot of work...really cheap. I had a very specific amount of time to get it done. I failed. I was able to actually come out of the whole deal with a couple of bucks extra. That's what I do. I'm starting school in a week and the truck is no where near being done and I can't stand to look at it sitting all pathetic and f'd up. It was coming along nicely too.... You guys are really spoiled by having Terry. That's all I can say. I might try to get another one over the summer. You never know. It's a shame. I still have your wheels sitting in my garage.

dboat
01-25-2006, 11:53 AM
Dana,

To make really simple: I bought a truck that needed a lot of work...really cheap. I had a very specific amount of time to get it done. I failed. I was able to actually come out of the whole deal with a couple of bucks extra. That's what I do. I'm starting school in a week and the truck is no where near being done and I can't stand to look at it sitting all pathetic and f'd up. It was coming along nicely too.... You guys are really spoiled by having Terry. That's all I can say. I might try to get another one over the summer. You never know. It's a shame. I still have your wheels sitting in my garage.

I'll buy the wheels back for $400 shipped.. :evil

Dana

QDRHRSE
01-25-2006, 05:59 PM
:hammer: #$@%#%$#@%$