PDA

View Full Version : F.S. Built Motor

Avalanche
12-15-2005, 07:02 PM
Okay I have the motor that I bought from Rocks up for sale. If anyone here is interested let me know. You know it and you know what can do. It is a complete motor heads cams and built bottom end. The heads have been removed since I was going to send them off to have ported but a couple of things came up and I need the cash. I hate to sale it but if anyone is interested let me know.

If you are interested call me at 214-417-4344 and we can discuss price. I will not post it here just incase the person that buys it does not want anyone else to know how much the paid for it.

Brent

Avalanche
12-19-2005, 12:19 PM
Okay the price I am asking for it is 4K. This includes the complete motor, JDM built short block, stock heads and cams. I will also throw in a lower upper intake, 50 lbs injectors and PRO M MAF that is tuned to the injectors and a Cobra R water pump. This motor will also have oil pump and oil pan. The only thing that needs to be done to this motor is the heads and cams reinstalled onto the motor and then you could put it back in. This is a steal.

This is a great price for what you get.

ScrmnEaton
12-23-2005, 07:30 PM
What year heads are they?

02BOLT
12-23-2005, 09:48 PM
They are stock '03 heads, with extra threads for the spark plugs.