PDA

View Full Version : Austin GTG/cruise....you in?

Red2002
10-10-2002, 11:28 AM
Can we get a preliminary 'firm' count as to how many people aren't only interested, but can in fact make it?

Here's Andre's post from HALO: its sort of turned into a Friday night race, Saturday dyno day. If enough people still want to cruise to Austin for a travel, shoot, hang out kinda day with TALON I am game to make it happen.

Anyone?

I will definetely be there. I plan on watching the races on Friday and then participating in the dyno on Saturday. With enough interest from here, a few HALO dudes will make the trip over from Houston. So, who's in? This should be a lot of fun! We could possibly head down on Fri. evening after four or five o'clock?

98Cobra
10-10-2002, 01:09 PM
My interest is lukewarm at best. I can dyno here, and race at Hallsville. But if enough people go, I may go.

Red2002
10-10-2002, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by 98Cobra
My interest is lukewarm at best. I can dyno here, and race at Hallsville. But if enough people go, I may go.

Kewl, kewl. I'm not going to race, but dyno. Besides it's Austin! It'll be pretty somber down there too, especially after Chris Simms chokes up in another big game. :D Nice 'n' quiet weekend.

99WhiteBeast
10-10-2002, 03:48 PM
I'm in for hanging out Sunday and the cruise back on the autoban (35N) Sunday afternoon.:D

I will already be in Austin that week and will have to catch up with you guys Sunday.

Badcarma
10-11-2002, 12:44 PM
Hey Steve did you get that E-mail and pic of the GN I sent ya?

If not let me know..........Scott

99WhiteBeast
10-11-2002, 01:05 PM
Thanks Scott I did get them. It is most likely a little out of my range but willing to take a look at it.