PDA

View Full Version : Might be coming back

00Bolt
12-02-2005, 07:02 PM
talons favorite member might be joinin the crew again sometime in near future. In a few more months i should be getting really close to being out of debt. wife is on maturnity leave now, so cash will be low for next couple months... but once we get back on our feet, get tax return to pay off bills, im gona be looking to get into a s/c harley truck.. iv been driving this 01 toyota tacoma... its extended cab, 4x4, trd, v6, etc.... its nice little truck, best of all its paid for... but i swear i could get outrun by the ice cream man in this thing... just not my cup of tea... i really like the getup and go of the L.... i really miss it daily

at least the harley has 4 seats so me,wife and 2 kids could roll in it if needbe...

just wanted to give a heads up incase anyone knows someone that may be selling sometime soon.

bluesvt
12-03-2005, 12:27 AM
Do not know anyone off the top of my head but ill keep a look out. Good to hear your coming back and good luck on your next truck. :beer: -Kyle

mercbuff
12-04-2005, 08:40 PM
i wil be coming back soon myself i am looking at a gen 1 :D

jeff56
12-05-2005, 03:53 AM
No promises but if you do start looking, hit me up as I've briefly thought of dancing with the devil. Check with George too, as he has an 03 two tone that he's flirted with selling. Belive he has the bench seat conversion in the back, too.

Silver_2000
12-05-2005, 09:45 AM
Scott

Thanks for your help with the trophies for TFC
We really appreciate it
Good luck finding a nice Harley

Doug

Fuzion
12-05-2005, 12:00 PM
Just keep an eye out at www.nhtoc.com we have a sale forum.

http://www.nhtoc.com/vbforum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=15