PDA

View Full Version : FS-low mileage, black 2004 Mustang Mach 1

devildog92
11-30-2005, 09:24 AM
Hey guys,

I gotta sell my car, I found out my wife is pregnant, so I might be driving my truck for awhile.

Its a 2004 Mach 1, black on black leather, 21XXX miles, and the only mod is K&N with the factory airbox and magnaflow cat-back. Its a 5-spd car with Mach 460 sound system. This car has pretty much been garage-kept its whole life. Solid car with 4.6 4v motor. If you've never seen one, the interior looks like a '69 Mach (seats and instumentation). It has a FUNCTIONAL ram-air hood, stock from factory.

I am starting at $21,500, but will look at any reasonable offer out there. Have a great week.

QDRHRSE
11-30-2005, 11:13 AM
Good luck! I just found out that my wife is preggers too. My racecar is for sale. It will be the first time since I was 19 (14 yrs) that I have no Mustang. The Mustang and the L are both "extra" vehicles but the L serves double duty...I actually use it as a truck. Like my friends told me- Mustangs are dime a dozen. You can always get one later on down the road. Besides, I'm sure you'll forget all about once the baby is born!

devildog92
11-30-2005, 11:25 AM
Congrats to you, too! We are pretty excited, I hate to see such a neat car go, but I can get another down the road...I just want a health baby. Someone will be very happy with this car, I just know it (not as happy as I will be in 8 months, but happy :) ).