lbt
11-27-2005, 09:48 PM
This is to much like :bs for me.

Lets take a count Lbt in or out; no harm done:) .......LBT

Sixpipes
11-27-2005, 09:51 PM
This is to much like :bs for me.

Lets take a count Lbt in or out; no harm done:) .......LBT

It's not about you personally. Our club is just going through some growing pains. :cool:

PoorSvtman
11-27-2005, 09:53 PM
It's not about you personally. Our club is just going through some growing pains. :cool:

i wouldnt call it growing pains, the whining is more along the lines of some girl on there period.:evil

lbt
11-27-2005, 09:58 PM

I understand but i don't want to add to it:) Nor I'am i trying to run away.........LBT

Mark #2
11-27-2005, 10:42 PM
I understand but i don't want to add to it:) Nor I'am i trying to run away.........LBT

You're okay with me, but there are a few around here that carry a lot more weight than me, but not too many.

Are you planning to come to TFC and run some T+T and introduce yourself?

Mark

lbt
11-27-2005, 10:49 PM
You're okay with me, but there are a few around here that carry a lot more weight than me, but not too many.

Are you planning to come to TFC and run some T+T and introduce yourself?

Mark

Not sure we are starting a new business;And we have to watch our money for the next 30 to 60 days:) .....LBT

03LightningRocks
11-27-2005, 11:52 PM
i wouldnt call it growing pains, the whining is more along the lines of some girl on there period.:evil

I don't believe disrespecting our fellow members by referring to their opinions as whining is appropriate.

This is a Lightning Club. The majority of us signed up because the info and exchange here is primarily Lightning oriented. I am not saying others aren't or shouldn't be welcomed, but the point of the club is for Lightning enthusiasts. To me, that description doesn't mean you have to own a Lightning...or that you ever had to own a Lightning, but it does make me believe that the primary focus is on Lightnings.

There is always room for other banter that is not Lightning related, but the focus is still Lightnings.

Maybe if lbt would just settle in and relax, the issue will resolve itself.

Rocks:cool:

Sixpipes
11-28-2005, 12:17 AM
I don't believe disrespecting our fellow members by referring to their opinions as whining is appropriate.

This is a Lightning Club. The majority of us signed up because the info and exchange here is primarily Lightning oriented. I am not saying others aren't or shouldn't be welcomed, but the point of the club is for Lightning enthusiasts. To me, that description doesn't mean you have to own a Lightning...or that you ever had to own a Lightning, but it does make me believe that the primary focus is on Lightnings.

There is always room for other banter that is not Lightning related, but the focus is still Lightnings.

+1

tiffo60
11-28-2005, 12:57 AM

+1

mustgofaster
11-28-2005, 07:54 AM

+1

Silver_2000
11-28-2005, 08:32 AM

Wow - Bows to Rocks - :bows
+1

lbt
11-28-2005, 09:07 AM

Sounds good to me :beer: ........LBT

dboat
11-28-2005, 10:52 AM

+1

Moonshine
11-28-2005, 12:21 PM

All hail to the voice of reason. :tu: :bows :bows

sonicbluetommy
12-05-2005, 11:44 PM
All hail to the voice of reason. :tu: :bows :bows

This is a day I wasnt sure I would ever see.......bowing to Rocks as the "voice of REASON"?.......the voice of passion definitely!!!!!! but not the voice of reason

........you been sniffin the freon again Rocks?

J/K of course.

And I must say that was one of the most succinct statements with nary a sense of negativity I have ever heard.

+1 here!

02BOLT
12-06-2005, 07:54 PM
+1:tu:

QDRHRSE
12-06-2005, 08:35 PM

I joined because there's nobody around here that I can find that has an L that's into racing. Plus, I needed info. Everybody is pretty nice to me and I'm from California....can't get much worse than that! +1 x2