PDA

View Full Version : Any Truth to the Rumor

Ivanhoe_Farms
04-12-2002, 07:28 AM
I have heard rumors that Go_Rila is getting jealous of the Beast and is threating to cause trouble
http://www.gotlaughs.com/funpages/gorilla.gif

L8 APEX
04-12-2002, 07:33 AM
I think Dennis has control of his machine, besides Go_Rila has tamed in his old age :D I think there is enough distance seperating the two so there will be peace. Until Beast comes to FFW Texas:eek: Then Go_Rila may throw a banana peel in front of his tires or something :d

Flats Man
04-12-2002, 07:46 PM
Go_rila will be OK with the Beast for right now, but if the Beast starts to post some real numbers that are considered to be in "Go_rila Territory," then who knows what will happen? Go_rila will also have a hard enough time dealing with the attention that will bestowed on Go_rilette!

Crawford
04-13-2002, 01:24 AM
:rolleyes:

Sixpipes
04-13-2002, 09:04 AM
IF - Cool gif; I may swipe it for the web page. I will be installing the driveshaft loop today and will hopefully deal with the axle-wrap problems before Houston FFW. Although Houston is at sea level, May humidity and temperatures were about 3/10 slower than March Hallsville times last year so I would really be happy with a new PR at Houston (I don't expect one).

Since Go_rila has not run since FFW Ennis last October, he really doesn't deserve the attention he is getting. But we do appreciate your support. :p

I'm personally more interested in Flats Man's "project" truck and some of the other guys who have stepped up to the plate lately.

I remember when the Halo and Talon guys met in Hallsville (September 2000) and Andre and Chuck were the only guys in the 12s. Now we have a member in the 11s and several guys in the 12s. Several of the Halo guys would be capable of turning 11s at Hallsville in good conditions.

All this to say, I have been working too much lately (if that is possible) to give the truck thing as much attention as I have in the past, but will hopefully get my priorities back in order by this summer. :hammer: